It’s not Thursday, list day. But I forgot to make one yesterday, so here’s one. I was at the pool for the last hour or so and I have seen:
1) A tramp stamp. On a guy.
2) A transparent-assed black bikini on a woman. She might have been wearing underwear rather than a swimsuit. The top had a suspiciously bustier cut. And what swimsuit honestly has a see-through butt area?
3) Several men with so much body hair that they could be wearing sweaters.
4) A sweet old Russian couple that I was tempted to speak to, but then realized I’d exhaust my knowledge of the Russian language inside of three sentences.
This has taught me that:
1) Tramp stamps belong on women. And then only maybe.
2) Taste is in short supply.
3) Evolution must be wrong. Why would Arab men, who have dwelled in this sweltering desert since time began, have so much body hair? Hair makes a person warmer. It’s illogical!
Sorry, but I didn’t photograph any of these bizarre but true sightings.