We got a sort of Christmas present when we were nominated for an award by Read Stuff With Me! If you’ve been following our blog, you know we were far from home at that time, though, and it’s taken this long for us to relax long enough to have a look at what is involved in accepting the award. The Very Inspiring Blogger Award has some rules associated with it, and I’m listing them below.
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Post the award logo to your blog
- Tell seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers and notify them
So we’re accepting the award (finally!) with a humble note of thanks and appreciation. It’s exciting and it’s nice to know that our little blog is enjoyable for others.
First of all, We want to thank Nikita for the honor. Her blog is always interesting. You can have a look and see for yourself:) by clicking right here: Read Stuff With Me. Second, we’ve posted the logo above. As for the SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME, that gets a little sketchy, since there’s two of us that share the writing duties. But nonetheless, here we go:
- Shon is originally from the USA.
- Jenia is originally from Russia.
- Shon and Jenia both like to read and write.
- We both also like to travel and experience new places, cultures, and things (but we do prefer experiencing good things over bad ones, even if the bad ones are new).
- We enjoy people.
- We like sharing stories.
- We are almost parents.
Okay, now on to the last part of accepting the reward: naming fifteen blogs that we enjoy. They are in no particular order, and we read them for a number of reasons. Some feature great photography, some have interesting, humorous, or inspirational stories, some open our eyes to help us see things in a new light. I invite you to click on them and see if they strike in some way, too.
And, in case you didn’t have a look at it already, check out Read Stuff With Me! The link is above. Now, the next step for us is to notify each of these bloggers that we’ve nominated them for the award, too.