In a little over a week, I will not have a full-time job anymore. In this crazy economy, you’d think I’d be devastated. Yet, I am not. Here’s why:
1. While my part-time job hours will have to increase, the difference between 50 hours a week and 25-30 hours a week has to be noticeable!
2. I will be able to sleep in more than once a week.
3. I will have time and energy to work out again. Running and yoga, you’ve been sorely missed!
4. I can start packing the house. Those three boxes of books I packed? Yeah, they’re still the only ones.
5. I will have the time and energy to cook proper meals again.
6. I may even have time to blog, take (and edit!) photos, and craft!
7. I will be able to dedicate time to learning Arabic.
8. All of these things will make me a happier and healthier person.
P.S. Yes, I will miss the people. No doubt about that.